Sell Your Mitsubishi Fuso Truck To Us & Get Up To $4,999 Instant Cash
Posted on 20th, Aug 19
We’re as dedicated to your service experience as your Mitsubishi Fuso Truck is.
Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks sell as well as Mitsubishi Canter Trucks do. What makes Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks the trucks more Truck drivers in Perth swear by? The quality, dependability, and reliability of their ride.
Mitsubishi Fuso offers Transport Companies and Fleet Managers in Perth, 80 different Trucks to choose from. Flexible, adaptable and strong – with 80 years of Japanese heritage behind them – Fuso Trucks in Perth have an excellent resale value which Loman Car Removal Services are more than happy to offer you.
Loman Car Removals is a Car and Truck Removal Service
We pay the best prices in the market and that’s why more Truckies sell their Used Trucks to us. Besides a good price, we also throw in extras (after all, who doesn’t like them?).
- Excellent prices
- Payment in cash
- Money on pick up of truck
- Pick up from residence or business premise of owner
- FREE Valuation and Quote over the phone
- Transfer paperwork is taken care off
- Same day quote and sale
Loman Car Removal Services understands service – also delivers it!
Service is as natural to us as water is to fish. We take care of the sale – every step of the way. Having purchased hundreds of trucks over the last 5 years in Perth, we understand the process of sale and manage it for you. Courtesy and care are important to us. We want you to feel good about your decision to Sell your Truck to Us. So we treat you in a way that will always make you feel special by giving you top Cash For Car.
We buy the entire range of Mitsubishi FUSO Trucks
- Mitsubishi Fuso Canter – Australia’s safest light duty truckhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Canter-4×2
- Mitsubishi Fuso Canter Crew – 7 seater light duty truckhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Canter-Crew
- Mitsubishi Fuso Canter 4X4 range – light duty truck with off road capabilityhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Canter-4×4
- Mitsubishi Fuso Pantech – built ready with an excellent payload and 30,000 kim warrantyhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Canter-Pantech
- Mitsubishi Fuso Canter Tray Fuso’s built ready alloy trays with enough space and strength to handle the jobhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Canter-Tray
- Mitsubishi Fuso Fighter FK rangehttps://www.fuso.com.au/Fighter-FK
Covering the lighter end of our medium duty range, the FK Fighter consists of 14 models
- Mitsubishi Fuso Fighter FM rangehttps://www.fuso.com.au/Fighter-FM
With 11 models to choose from, our FM Fighter range has your freight needs covered.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Fighter FN rangehttps://www.fuso.com.au/Fighter-FN
Configured to carry larger payloads, our FN range is the perfect combination of medium and heavy duty.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Fighter Tipperhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Fighter-Tipper
Fuso’s Built Ready Fighter Tipper is built ready to go, with a GVM of 11 tonnes.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Fighter Tautlinerhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Fighter-Tautliner
Fuso’s Built Ready Fighter Tautliner is ready to transport bulk freight of any shape or size.
- Mitsubishi Fuso ShogunPrime Moverhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Range
The Fuso Prime Mover is designed to move freight as efficiently as possible
- Mitsubishi Fuso ShogunPrime Moverhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Shogun-FV
Suited to both on and off road applications, the combination of 6×4 drive configuration and LSD coupled with an inter-axle diff lock provides greater traction and control.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Shogun FShttps://www.fuso.com.au/Shogun-FS
Supporting a maximum body length of 8.3 metres, the FS is an ideal rigid truck for applications requiring high weight distribution across the front axle.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Heavy Prime Movershttps://www.fuso.com.au/Heavy-Prime-Movers
There are two models depending on your application; the entry level 4X2, ideal for lighter loads, and the powerful 6×4 with greater hauling capacity.
- Mitsubishi FUSO Heavyhttps://www.fuso.com.au/Heavy-FV
Suited to both on and off road applications, the combination of 6×4 drive configuration and inter-axle diff lock provides greater traction and control.
Do you have an Old Truck or Fleet of Trucks you’d like to sell?
We’d be more than happy to buy them off you at Loman Car Removals. To discuss a sale, or to obtain a Free quote over the phone, please call us now on 0416 560 008.